Your Options and Answers
- Are you being harassed by creditors?
- Does fear of losing your home keep you up at night?
- Are you being sued?
You are not alone – I can help!
Right now everyone is facing financial challenges never before imagined. Unemployment, reduced income, illness, increased credit card payments and the declining values of homes are just a few reasons why so many people are having difficulty making ends meet.
Experience Matters! Since 1992 I have helped several thousand clients get a fresh start. I am a Consumer Rights Attorney and I will fight for you.
I provide a FREE consultation. I will take the time to understand your situation and explain all of your legal rights and options so you can make the right decisions.
– As a New Jersey Foreclosure Lawyer I have filed answers to complaints and motions to dismiss that have stopped the foreclosure process for my clients. To learn more go to my web page Foreclosure Defense.
– As a New Jersey Mortgage Lawyer I have helped several hundred clients obtain affordable mortgage payments. Reduced interest rates, principal reduction, extended term and elimination of late fees are some of the ways to modify a mortgage loan. To learn more go to my web page Mortgage Modification.
– As a New Jersey Bankruptcy Lawyer I am a Debt Relief Agency under the United States Bankruptcy Code. I have filed thousands of petitions for clients in Chapter 7 bankruptcy and Chapter 13 bankruptcy. Bankruptcy provides a fresh new financial start. In almost all cases my clients can keep their home, cars and personal property because their property is exempt from the bankruptcy. To learn more go to my web page Bankruptcy Law.
Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)
– As a Federal Lawyer I represent clients that have had their rights violated by debt collectors. Many debt collectors do not comply with the strict laws that govern the way they conduct collection activities. I sue debt collectors or debt collection agencies when they break the law and obtain monetary awards for our clients.
– As a New Jersey Real Estate Lawyer I have helped my clients sell and purchase their homes. Sometimes a short-sale is necessary when you owe more on mortgage than the property is worth. I obtain the approvals from the mortgage company to reduce the mortgage pay off and get the property sold.
Bankruptcy Protection, Loan Modification, Foreclosure Defense and the FDCPA are just some of the options that can STOP LAWSUITS, STOP FORECLOSURE and STOP COLLECTION CALLS.